Avocado and Tomato Toast
Recipe Type: Lunch
Sprouted grain bread is somewhere between a grain and a green plant. The seed of the grain has been germinated and has started to sprout and grow into a plant, carrying with it a tremendous amount of intense nutrition. Sprouted grain bread, is easier to digest, and absorb.
- 2 sliced of sprouted grain bread (i like Ezekial raisin)
- 1/2 avocado sliced thin
- 1 small tomato, sliced thin
- 1 small handful of sprouted kale, or bok choy micro greens
- 1 small handful of cilantro
- Sea salt and pepper
- tiny drizzle of hot sesame oil
- Toast your bread gently.
- Slice half of your avocado into thin slices, wrap the other half and save for another use.
- Slice one small tomato into slices.
- Wash your greens and herbs.
- Arrange your sandwich (open face) starting with a few sliced of avocado on each half, then tomato, greens, salt and pepper, drizzle of hot sesame oil.
Serving size: 2 slices Calories: 411 Carbohydrates: 48 Sugar: 12 Fiber: 11.8 Protein: 8.7